The main pool and rec room are available for party rental during regular pool hours and for private parties outside of normal pool hours. Please see below for details.
Important Info and Restrictions:
- Limited to LRD Members and Ladera Residents
- 10 + guests is considered a party (including swimmers & non-swimmers)
- Payment and forms must be complete and made in advance to secure use of facilities
- Parties outside the guidelines below will not be accommodated
- No amplified music or sound systems are allowed for live bands or taped music.
- Portable devices are allowed.
- No glass allowed on pool deck.
To setup your party at the LRD:
- Check availability for specific date of pool and/or rec room:
- Contact Jane Worden, General Manager: email@example.com
- Fill out the appropriate info form (links below)
- Fill out party rental agreement (attatchment below)
- Must have or create an account with activity reg with a credit card on file
Pool parties during regular pool hours: Fill out the party info form here
- One-week advance notice prior to party date
- Payment due prior to party date
- Fees will be in your activity reg account
- The following information will be requested info when registering:
- Party date, time & duration, total party size and number of non-members in attendance
- Guest fees apply:
- Non Ladera Residents: $10/guest
- Ladera Residents: $20/guest
- Additional staff will be needed for larger parties:
- Parties with 10 + guests (swimmers and non-swimmers) will need an additional guard
- Maximum number of 20 guests(swimmers and non-swimmers)
- Fees: $25/hour per lifeguard
Private parties outside of regular pool hours: Fill out the info form here.
- The main pool is available to rent for private parties
- Registration with management 2 weeks prior to party date
- 2 hr minimum
- Hours are limited to 6-10pm Monday-Saturday
- Exclusions: Wednesdays are excluded between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Additional dates may be excluded due to LRD activities
- 1-40 people
- $400 for two hours
- Includes 2 lifeguards
- Lifeguards are needed regardless of pool usage
- $200 for each additional hour
- 41-80 people:
- $500 for two hours
- Includes 4 lifeguards
- $250 for each additional hour
- 80 + People, please contact management
- 1-40 people
- Additional fees & options:
- Charcoal: $25
- Cleaning: $100
- Wading Pool: $100/hr
Rec Room Rental: Fill out the info form here
- $100 cleaning deposit
- Room must be left clean to have the entire $100 deposit returned
A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE NAMING LADERA RECREATION DISTRICT AS “ADDITIONAL INSURED” (CONTACT YOUR HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COMPANY OR THE LRD CAN ISSUE A POLICY) MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH A HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT.
The LRD reserves the right to refuse charters.
Download and fill out the Rental Agreement:Facility Use Agreement (English Version).pdf